Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ugh..

I started off wanting to write this blog about the emmense amount of happiness and appreciation I felt this morning when a certain someone did a certain something for me. It wasnt something they had to do and the fact that they did it made me want to give them a great big hug. The emotions i felt at that momemnt didnt show on my face but i figured i could simply tell me boyfreind later on that what he did was very nice and that i loved him very much.
Right now i am in creative writting, A lil upset,
Sometimes I think that only, he (Steffon Polius-The BF) could elicit emotions that are exa\ctly two opposite sides of the spectrum.
Love and Pain, (I would have said Hate but I could never hate him)
But what do you know, the bell is going to ring....
Untill next time.

That's him...

No comments: