Monday, January 12, 2009

Soprano Slut <3

They call me Missy, well most of them; the girl addicted to singing. Amala (My Best Friend) says I love music so much that its pretty weird. Apparently I sit around in school annoying my Best freind Amala all day by singing songs that she hates.
But do I care? Heck Naw!!! Because I LOVE SINGING  Duhhhh =]
Im a fucking Soprano and I love it.  One day mf Bf called me Soprano Slut and I thought it was the sexiest thing I ever heard so I decided to adopt it as my title.
Missy: Soprano Slut
Hopefully, No,Not hopefully..IM AM DEFINATELY GOING TO BE IN A MUSIC CAREER in the future...
Having an obscene amount of fun of course, I cant wait.
I wish I could but I definately can not update this Blogywogy everyday because I have a computer deficiency at the moment and my sidekick is a piece of crap. So I will when I can.
But this is the AIM>>MissyMaverickk
Yep. Another sidekick Junkie =]
Enjoy!!


I live for the production of that perfect chorale sound...
This is a piece entitled Wake Awake.
Is is absolutely amazing.
Fun to sing and even better to hear...
ENJOY!



The Production on this One isn't as good but they DID AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB...



No comments: